Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Australia employment triggers and how to spike news trade for free

Hey again,

So let's see if this week can be 2 for 2...

For the Australian employment news, I will trade a deviation of 8-10 from the expected figure. Trading AUDUSD. This is an aggressive number, so use caution if your appetite for risk is low. fasteconomicnews.com does not show an expected figure yet, so I am waiting for that on this trade.

As far as spike trading the news, I think that it is not affordable for some people. Fortunately, there is a solution for that: Forex News Gun at forexpeacearmy.com

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-news-gun/

Go ahead and read the description of how it works there. Hopefully this allows a lot of you to be able to test out the forex news gun and see what spike trading does for you.

Free straddle trading ea that I used with moderate success.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=6854&page=53

I would link the account to myfxbook, but my broker does not support metatrader 4 and it is the only ecn that I will trade with here in the USA. Unfortunately, a lot of people will probably not believe what I have to say on this blog, but that's their loss, not mine.

Good luck trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment